Blogging – Do’s and Don’ts
Blogging is FUN!
Remember these rules are to help you learn and keep safe!
Everyone is welcome to contribute to the blog as long as they follow our rules:
1. We should always be polite and respect other people’s work.
2. We should always use our first name, never our last name, and never reveal personal details.
3. We should use constructive criticism to help improve people’s work – a comment that might help someone improve their work.
4. We should use appropriate language and not use slang or texting language.
5. We should never pretend to be someone else on the blog.
6. We should never post photos or links to other websites unless we have permission from our teacher.